TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
“PERSONAL DATA” MEANS DATA THAT ALLOWS SOMEONE TO IDENTIFY OR CONTACT YOU, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER NON-PUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT YOU THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH OR LINKED TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING DATA. “ANONYMOUS DATA” MEANS DATA, INCLUDING AGGREGATED AND DE-IDENTIFIED DATA, THAT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH OR LINKED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA; ANONYMOUS DATA DOES NOT, BY ITSELF, PERMIT THE IDENTIFICATION OF INDIVIDUAL PERSONS. WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND ANONYMOUS DATA, AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, and e-mail (“Account”).
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies Your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data such as your operating system and version and product registration number.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
AS YOU NAVIGATE THROUGH AND INTERACT WITH OUR SERVICE, WE MAY USE AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES TO COLLECT CERTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EQUIPMENT, BROWSING ACTIONS AND PATTERNS, INCLUDING:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- In addition, we may use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
- In addition to the tracking technologies we utilize, other companies may set their own cookies or similar tools when you visit our Service. This includes third party analytics services, including but not limited to Google Analytics (“Analytics Services”), that we engage to help analyze how users use the Service. We may receive reports based on these parties’ use of these tools on an individual or aggregate basis. We use the information we get from Analytics Services only to improve our Service. The information generated by the Cookies or other technologies about Your use of our Service (the “Analytics Information”) is transmitted to the Analytics Services. The Analytics Services use Analytics
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
IN GENERAL, PERSONAL DATA YOU SUBMIT TO US IS USED EITHER TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS THAT YOU MAKE, OR TO AID US IN SERVING YOU BETTER. WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Service;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
- protect you and other users from any abuse or harassment of any user;
- send you e-mail notifications related to our Services;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Knockout
WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT OUR OWN AND THIRD PARTIES’ GOODS AND SERVICES THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU.
WE MAY CREATE ANONYMOUS DATA RECORDS FROM PERSONAL DATA BY EXCLUDING INFORMATION (SUCH AS YOUR NAME) THAT MAKES THE DATA PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE TO YOU. WE USE THIS ANONYMOUS DATA TO ANALYZE REQUEST AND USAGE PATTERNS SO THAT WE MAY ENHANCE THE CONTENT AND QUALITY OF OUR SERVICES AND IMPROVE SERVICE NAVIGATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANONYMOUS DATA FOR ANY PURPOSE AND TO DISCLOSE ANONYMOUS DATA TO THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Data collected by us on this Website is not shared with unrelated third parties, except that certain statistical information maybe compiled and used on an anonymous basis for industry or specialty analyses.
- We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent. We do not sell Your Personal Data.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION
YOU HAVE SEVERAL CHOICES REGARDING THE USE OF INFORMATION ON OUR SERVICES:
- If You decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the address given in paragraph (1).
DATA ACCESS AND CONTROL
YOU CAN VIEW, ACCESS, EDIT, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR MANY ASPECTS OF THE SERVICE VIA YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS PAGE. YOU CAN ALSO MAKE CHOICES ABOUT KNOCKOUT’S USE OF YOUR DATA. YOU CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE WHETHER YOU WANT TO RECEIVE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US. YOU CAN ALSO OPT OUT FROM RECEIVING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US BY USING THE OPT-OUT LINK ON THE COMMUNICATION. WE MAY RETAIN AN ARCHIVED COPY OF YOUR RECORDS AS REQUIRED BY LAW OR FOR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PURPOSES.
WE CARE ABOUT THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION AND USE PHYSICAL, ADMINISTRATIVE, AND TECHNOLOGICAL SAFEGUARDS TO PRESERVE THE INTEGRITY AND SECURITY OF ALL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. HOWEVER, NO SECURITY SYSTEM IS IMPENETRABLE, AND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF OUR SYSTEMS 100%. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY INFORMATION UNDER OUR CONTROL IS COMPROMISED AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF SECURITY, WE WILL TAKE STEPS TO INVESTIGATE THE SITUATION AND, WHERE APPROPRIATE, NOTIFY THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHOSE INFORMATION MAY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED AND TAKE OTHER STEPS, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
WE DO NOT INTENTIONALLY GATHER PERSONAL DATA FROM VISITORS WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF A CHILD UNDER 13 SUBMITS PERSONAL DATA TO KNOCKOUT AND WE LEARN THAT THE PERSONAL DATA IS THE INFORMATION OF A CHILD UNDER 13, WE WILL ATTEMPT TO DELETE THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE ANY PERSONAL DATA FROM A CHILD UNDER 13, PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE ADDRESS INDICATED IN SECTION 1 ABOVE.
A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES